View Single Post

Old 12-12-2014, 04:15 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by glowe View Post
Welcome to the Forum. With that early serial number, it would have certainly been manufactured the first year of production. As for value, it can be worth from $75 to $500 and without pictures, it would be impossible to estimate. Many of these were made and prices for a "good" condition 32 Safety would be $200 to $250, and only high finish guns will commander higher prices.
Thanks for the reply Gary. I will post pictures the next time my daughter comes home as she has a better phone than I do. The gun seems to be in good shape with a few small blemishes. The big mystery is the serial # on the handle. It has extra numbers that are different sizes. The main number matches the cylinder number with a bigger 17 & smaller B then the serial #. Pictures soon. I can't believe I missed this, but I just noticed the lettering on the top of the gun. It says Harrington & Richardson Arms Company. I guess what threw me off was the "32cal S&W CTGE" on the side of the barrel. So is the H&R related to the S&W or a different beast altogether?

Last edited by balden2; 12-12-2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: New information