View Single Post

Old 01-08-2015, 09:33 PM

Liked 283 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinger5.56 View Post
Well like others have stated above, it is a duty rifle and if something breaks that easily as falling 4-5 feet off a table onto solid concrete and broke then is it a fragile duty rifle. Also for the money that I paid for the rifle and to say in there manual and in there advertising of there firearms, lifetime warranty, well that to me should cover anything even accidentally falling off a shooting table and anything breaking on that rifle, anything..

I am just happy that Smith & Wesson has such a great customer service base in there company, that hard working people like us can save are hard earned money and purchase one of their firearms and have items covered when things break or go wrong with them.
It also boils down to, word of mouth and forums like this, no company even wants one customer getting on sites like this one and bashing them in anyway, they want them to get on here and tell everyone that, "Hey everyone my sight broke by accident and they replaced it." When I talked to the guy in the parts department he was not even concerned, they have spares laying around the shop. Ones they pulled off special order rifles that a lot of people don't even want the poly Magpul sights they was the metal ones.
Well enough ranting, you all have a great day.
You've got to be kidding me. I can't believe someone can think like this. "hard working people like us?" As opposed to those lazy slobs at s&w.
I'm willing to bet a million bucks if you were to have hopped on here or any other forum and told your story, you would've been ridiculed and laughed at, much like now. This is props to s&w but I really wish they'd denied your claim.

Have you ever been to war? Stuff breaks all the time, I wish the army could get refunded all the broke ****.

Anyways going to stop before I totally rail on this guy and ruin the nice atmosphere others have set.