View Single Post

Old 01-14-2015, 01:45 PM

Liked 1,375 Times in 451 Posts
Default .357 3" for $500 !(&$_@%$))*$&??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by calward View Post
I would be interested to know which model in .357 I would have a better chance of acquiring with a 3-inch barrel in a $500 or so price range: 66? 686? others? I am looking at it as a HD gun / vehicle carry, possibly occasional CC. I have a 4-inch model 65, and would really like to get a good .357 with a 3" barrel and adjustable sights, without paying a premium for a new one. Looking for a shooter, not a collector. Appreciate any advice/opinions.
A NIB of any of the models mentioned would probably be cheaper with the exception of the occasional "great find" or you are willing to accept a gun with a great deal of wear. I got lucky on a NIB M60 3" Pro series .357 for $545 as a result of GB's entire system going down the last five hours of the auction so there was no further bidding. Instead of GB putting the time back on the clock they told their sellers tough luck. Now that's what I call real customer support. I am glad I was on the buying in. I called the seller and told them they could re-list it and I would be OK, but they told me they would honor it. I only ramble on about this indecent to let people know when it comes to customer support on GB there isn't any, for the buyer or seller.
TRY KY Guns for NIB, they truly are cheaper than dirt, ship free and offer what is a real cash discount,One price for CC, with a second price discounted for cash . Just put yourself on their notification list and what you want will show up as it did with a M617 10 rd. 4" I bought from them after a three month wait, it was worth it for $735. Good Luck