Thread: STING OPERATION
View Single Post

Old 01-25-2015, 12:21 PM
US Veteran
Absent Comrade

Liked 7,401 Times in 864 Posts
Default STING OPERATION

Yesterday, about 3:00 in the afternoon, the wife called me to the kitchen. She was looking out the bay windows in the breakfast area. She says,"this is really weird, what's going on". I look out and see a large ( really large elect co size) boom truck parked across the street. It has no company name or identification decal anywhere. Two guys,not wearing any uniform, instead wearing casual clothes not work clothes, are riding in the elevated bucket. The truck is parked at the military crest of a hill (just below the peak), the boom is elevated about 40 feet up, no power lines or light poles anywhere near. The two guys in the bucket are looking thru binoculars at something in the distance. They are carrying on a conversation as they watch.One guy lowers his glasses and starts giving hand signals to someone not in view.

This goes on for maybe ten minutes then the boom lowers, the two guys get out of the bucket grab the two emergency markers which had been improperly placed too close to the truck to have done any good , throw them in the back then move out of view behind the truck. They stay behind the truck for what seemed a long time. Next they get in the truck and drive off. They drove down the street and turned the corner, out of view.

Don't know what was going on, but with all the Law Enforcement presence in this border town, I bet it was some kind of Fed sting operation going down. Wish I was privy.
The Following User Likes This Post: