View Single Post

Old 02-01-2015, 11:01 AM

Liked 18 Times in 9 Posts
Default 92 Rossi .357 16 inch stainless

The 92 Rossi 16 inch .357 stainless is the greatest of them all ! Period I have the pre safety Marlin Carbine and a 1 st model 16 inch Win trapper and love them also but the stainless is a no brainer in a fun gun like these the safety on the bolt looks ****** but I don't use it at all , why would u ? also over 16 inch BBL length with a pistol cartridge is totally useless ! bullet doesn't get any faster after 16 inches in a pistol caliber ! doesn't have enough Arse behind it ! the 16 inch handles so well , u don't need a big heavy 20 or 24 inch esp octagon bbl in a pistol caliber for Gods sake ! gobbles up my 158 gr lead reloads like a machinegun swc and rn both , rn a little easier to get into loading gate , I only use .357 rounds / cases and have never had a fail to feed out of hundreds of rounds , only drawback is all the little rossi 's I have tend to shoot high ( even on lowest sight setting ) must take a fine bead at 25 to 50 yds and beyond , but they are a hoot ! and the stainless steel seals the deal I have all 3 the 44 /45lc /and the .357 and they are tops in my opinion ! Now if I could only get enough of u with me to beg them into making a .41 Magnum caliber one it would be the greatest ! the 45 LC is my personal favorite but the .357 with bulk cast bullets I can shoot cheap ! 41 steve
The Following User Likes This Post: