View Single Post

Old 02-01-2015, 04:37 PM

Liked 808 Times in 566 Posts

Snobbish gun owners are all the same . Does not matter if its kahr , m&p , glock, sig , colt , what ever . If you think any one brand is all that your just a snob. are a newbe that's simple not lived yet . Same goes with motorcyles , cars ,boat . No one brand is all that.

I carried a Taurus snubby for 20 years , moved to a kahr for the same basic type trigger pull I know so well and carried them for some years and many thousands of trouble free rounds fired . I like the idea of a truly small 9mm up to commander sized pistol that is thin and all function and feel the same with the same natural point of aim and trigger pull. Also had m&ps as a fun guns but after hand surgery I needed a softer shooter so I'll carry the M&P for now . Maybe a HK down the road . I enjoy several makes of 1911's and revolvers and a couple other semi-auto brands . They all have one thang in common . Even with the difference in single stack ,double stack , different trigger types and calibers there all enjoyable to shot and all reliable . Open your eyes , snobs are everywhere .

Learn to think outside a brand box as there a lot of very nice products to own out there to own, learn about and enjoy .