View Single Post

Old 02-08-2015, 11:47 AM
US Veteran

Liked 109 Times in 46 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
The people I work with, I would say at least 70%, which is probably conservative, all have CCW's, including myself. With the exception of work (federal installation) where we can't legally carry, we are always armed. That said, several of us spend time at the range, etc. We are very tight knit. If you don't know me though, you won't know I'm carrying. As stated, concealed is concealed.
I am retired military and still work on a major federal installation as well so don't carry at work. The guys I work with took me to the range and I was hooked and went from 0 handguns to 4 in two years and my wife and I hit the range weekly. My civilian friends have no idea I carry, and I know some would be shocked from their offhanded comments about guns, so I don't bring it up. When I see an open carry person and the reaction if gets from a majority of the citizens they come in contact with, I'm convinced that CC is the way to go even if the law allows people to open carry. If others want to let people know they carry by open carry, or by talking about it, it's their right. I just agree with the folks that don't.
The Following 8 Users Like Post: