View Single Post

Old 03-15-2015, 03:48 AM

Liked 28 Times in 17 Posts

This is great news! I must admit, though, being an occasional shooter I have had ZERO problems with my '10 and love shooting it!!! I don't reload (yet) but have followed other members comments and achieved successful results by listening and (for the most part) following advice. I also maintain my weapon per factory recommendations (after 8+ years as an 0311 I can and do know how to clean/lubricate parts and properly utilize and store/ect. My weapons). I have as yet to have an ftf or accuracy issue. If you want a tack-driver build an M-40 (clone) or equilivant clone and whoop it up! I friggen LOVE THIS RIFLE!!! I also recently purchased a M&P 15 PSX piston AR that has also operated without issue. My only regrettable S&W experience has been the sale of my old model-29 w/8" barrel. I kick myself constantly for selling that! One hell of a hand cannon! I wonder if Mr. Eastwood got to keep his "Dirty Harry" '29? I say keep up the good work S&W! I have trusted my and my family's defense to your products for a lifetime and that ain't gonna change! Great posts on this forum btw! All of this free experience is greatly appreciated!!! Semper Fidelis USMC '83-'91
The Following User Likes This Post: