View Single Post

Old 03-21-2015, 11:07 PM

Liked 2,444 Times in 1,097 Posts

Alright; I finally was able to get to the range and enter the contest. I had an awful time figuring out how to get the pictures to Photobucket, then to the forum, but it appears that I finally was able to get it accomplished.

The gun is one of my house guns -a 686-6. Load is .357 125gr JHPs over 16gr of VV N110(I don't think load info was required, but there it is anyway.)

The first two pictures show that the dimensions of the oval centers are the same as a B27; 2" x 3". In the other pictures I attempted to provide measurements for the group. However I apparently wasn't standing directly above the target as I took them. Using my dial caliper the measurement in the third picture is approximately 1.427", and the one in the fourth picture is appromimately 1.6". I'll let Rastoff use his measuring software to determine things more precisely.

The black marks in the center of the oval are the remains of an upside down "T" which I drew with a felt-tip marker; I commonly use this marking to help align the sights.

Regards,
Andy

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited by snowman; 03-21-2015 at 11:12 PM.
The Following 4 Users Like Post: