View Single Post

Old 03-30-2015, 02:14 AM

Liked 32 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefius View Post
Thanks, I really like this pistol also, I just think S&B run their ammo hot, I'm pretty sure 7.65 Browning is the same round as .32 ACP. I also have a question, Is it normal to have a problem chambering a round with the safety on? Both racking the slide and having the magazine close the slide on insertion fails to go into battery, with the safety off, it functions fine. maybe the magazine needs cleaning? Or is that as intended?
1. 7.65 Browning and .32ACP are the same. The first is the European designation and the second is the US name for the same cartridge.

2. The pistol is designed to aurtomatically chamber a round by inserting the mag regardless of the position of the safety lever. This said, you should also be able to chamber a round by racking the slide with or without the safety on. However, as I said in an earlier post, in general these pistols are not a marvel of reliability and you are really lucky if yours runs without problems after the first round is loaded. Just keep the safety off when chambering the first round.