View Single Post

Old 04-18-2015, 12:43 AM

Liked 75 Times in 66 Posts

After 1.5 years of fighting this gun, and much input from many, I could write a book on them! Not a good book! But not necessarily a bad gun!

If yours works and you are happy, great!

I want mine to eat anything, Tula , Wolf, foreign mil spec, us brass or whatever I have( or can get) if need be.

That magic number I threw out there on gas port size did not come out of my butt! Fact is my gun is at .073 right now. It works though. Is it ultimately reliable? Who knows. It was an experiment at the time.

.308 mid length, ok, I did not even get to finish my story speaking to this expert! He finished it for me.

Years of AR development, he knew immediately.

I am not gonna name names, but suffice to say he just runs a little website that begins with AR15.

You can always gas down with an adjustable gas block, mandatory if you are gonna run a suppressor. But you cannot gas up for lower pressure ammo the gun was not set up for, and from what I hear, if you do send the gun in for repair, all they will tell you is it worked fine using Remington 150 SP!

Be your own judge, look at your ejection pattern, needs to be about 3-4 oclock prolly, but this a bit different than the .223 round, yet same principals apply.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: