View Single Post

Old 04-20-2015, 10:52 AM

Liked 1,731 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
Anyway... I have considered it, but at the end of a day, its still just a .22LR and I don't know how much I want to invest in it. I have a ton of other toys too.
I completely understand. However, even though the 15-22 is just a 22, I still find I enjoy shooting it as much or more than my other guns... especially once I put the metal handguard on it.

A week or so back I was out shooting my suppressed SBR 300 Blackout along with my suppressed SBR 15-22. Even with the way cool factor of shooting the Blackout suppressed, I found I enjoyed shooting the 15-22 a bit more. Granted, that is kinda like having a bucket of chocolate ice cream & a bucket of strawberry & saying the strawberry was better.

Maybe a factor is every trigger pull on the Blackout cost me .84 while each on the 15-22 cost me .10. In that regard the 15-22 is the big winner & worth every penny I've put in it. Truly, the only real difference between shooting both is the 15-22 is a bit quieter while the Blackout kicks a bit... like a "real" gun.