View Single Post

Old 07-04-2015, 11:30 PM
US Veteran

Liked 14,219 Times in 4,509 Posts

I hope some other folks will chime in on opinions of value on this pistol, too. I'd feel better if you were making your decision based on more than just what I am telling you. As I tried to emphasize, my estimate is a guess.

If you decide not to go for it, there are several folks on here who would love to get their hands on a 4566 CQB all stainless pistol, and I think they want the pistol itself more than they do the fact that it has a CQB billboard on it. (Does this one have the billboard, or like many of the other prototypes, is it "plain"?)

I wish I were in a position to buy one of these myself right now.

By the way: I'm more convinced now, having done some more research since this afternoon, that the PC 4566 that has the blackened slide (the one I posted a picture of, with serial number PCZ 01xx), is one of the approximately 20 that were ordered for an LA agency in 1997 and received by them in 1998. These are for all practical purposes 4566 CQB pistols, but are not marked as such because they were a special order before the CQB-labeled pistols came into being. I saw a post from a Forum member who owned one of that group, who provided the rest of the information I have included here, and it seems rock-solid.

Last edited by vigil617; 07-04-2015 at 11:34 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: