View Single Post

Old 09-02-2015, 09:45 PM

Liked 17,330 Times in 6,660 Posts

Atlantic isn't more than 20 minutes away on a bad day. I think we talked to Adam, who was very nice.

I think the people working there were also caught by surprise. I don't buy the "liability issue" story that was spun, but it's their store so they can make their own policies.

From what I remember their policy was public safety only, but not limited to law enforcement. Active and retired as well.

I'm aware of the Zander two tone 457, but haven't roused the energy to drive out there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTSH View Post
You went out and visited my buddy Jack and his crusty old bossman & friends? Well, I'll be damned!

I think a lot of folks were caught by surprise when Safariland suddenly pulled the plug on civilian sales. Only one person in MA was extremely pleased... Carl!!!

Don't forget that reverse two-tone 457 out in Worcester. It came back and I believe it's still there.

My 3rd Gen Want List is awfully short these days after the 4506 buy. I'm only putting 3rd Gens from the EOPS list on my official Want List these days. Just two guns: a CS45 and a 908S. And both would have to be near flawless.

Not that I wouldn't buy others if found... but no sense in getting excited to buy something when there is little to no chance of being able to find one within MA.