View Single Post

Old 09-19-2015, 12:06 PM

Liked 8,378 Times in 2,954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard View Post
DeSantis was a young company back then and I bought a shoot through wallet holster from him. He did not take into account that side mount magazine release and invariably when I removed the "wallet" from my pocket the magazine would drop out.

For years I would not buy any DeSantis products because he failed to field test anything. He'd make a sample and try it out in the shop and then go into production.

In any case I think the side mount magazine release is an issue that has to be addressed whenever buying a wallet holster for the Beretta. Some extra "breathing space" is needed around the release. On my wallet, he simply punched a hole where the magazine release was located. He did not recall any of the holsters that were out there however.

Had to dig my wallet holster out as couldnt recall the brand, says Galco WAL 208B which I purchased for my Beretta 21A in 22lr, That was a great little backup gun riding in the back pocket and looking like a black wallet .
Sadly I was told they are contraband now..will have to investigate more.

PS that bear in the ad was most likely "wounded" with a rifle then "Killed" by the 25 with a point blank shot to the back of the head.
The Following User Likes This Post: