View Single Post

Old 10-04-2015, 01:25 PM

Liked 20,623 Times in 5,958 Posts

20 years ago there were certain areas of Chattanooga that were high crime, still are decades later. You don't have to be a criminologist to comprehend these things. Just an observer of reality.

When I relocated to Chattanooga I asked my new boss where is a good area to live. I asked a realtor the same question. Got the same answer. That's not by chance. This isn't something that requires a $20 billion dollar government study. These are things we understand as intelligent adults.

The idea that you necessarily pack up and move if someone breaks into a house in the neighborhood after 20 years of relatively no problems is just silly talk in search off a silly answer. Now if the neighborhood is in decline that's another matter. Low income or otherwise incapacitated people may just be stuck where they are.

-----

The best gun for home defense is one that serves the particular situation best. I carry an LCP in my pocket from morning till night. There is a 1911 on the nightstand and a 12ga along side the bed. Options....

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 10-04-2015 at 01:31 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: