View Single Post

Old 10-04-2015, 01:29 PM

Liked 19,924 Times in 8,808 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulfecho View Post
Are we talking about which weapon is the best in a home invasion situation or if Mayflower is a good moving company?

Dang.....if I know!!!

I don't run towards the gunfire....... I try to step out of the way of trucks bearing down on me....suggested that if you have a heightened level of concern that you face the probability/possibility of home invasion where you live think about living somewhere else.................

cmort666 seems to take offence at my suggestion ..... and overlook the comment in my last post that if that isn't a possibility then lets look at alternatives.....

Cmort666 you're right some can't afford to move..... other's can't afford the short barreled suppressed AR-15 someone will suggest.... or the MP-5 in your (Cmort666) post, or even a Mossburg 590/500.......some can't afford security systems or automatic lighting...... or a pack of Rottweilers....... adding bars to the windows and doors......all suggested in this thread.

Most of us are more likely to need a fire extinguisher than a gun to repel boarders.......there is no "right" answer to the OP's question/post.....as Cmort stated in his first post here....."it totally depends on your Specific situation."

I gave a suggestion...... I don't know the OP "specific situation"

Edit: Ditto to "Chat.......Phil's" comments post #31

Last edited by BAM-BAM; 10-04-2015 at 01:55 PM.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: