View Single Post

Old 10-04-2015, 06:46 PM

Liked 19,918 Times in 8,805 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inusuit View Post
As others have mentioned, I find the advice to "just move" somewhat annoying. I see it frequently addressed to people who live in California or Connecticut or some other less than gun friendly state. Those giving that sort of advice apparently do not understand that gun ownership is down the list of priorities for me, and I assume others.

Family proximity, employment, financial concerns are all factors that the "just move" posters apparently do not take into consideration. I wonder if they would or could "just move" because of other issues.

I'm fortunate to live in a gun friendly state, but I have a home and property, friends and family, a part time job and volunteer work that I value. Not so easy to "just move."

Talk is cheap and free advice usually worth the price.
Did you read the whole thread......??

The question is not about "gun ownership" or where "your priorities" are..... the OP seems to have some major concerns about "home invasion" ....if he/she feels home invasion is a real threat..... not some "esoteric" mall ninja wet dream....... the first thing to consider is should/can I move?

I'm not sure I would move unless I felt there was a clear and Present danger to my family........... but in the broader analysis of the "threat" I would at least have to ask the question and consider the option.......

kind of like Jewish community in Germany in 1936-39.... everyone needs to asses the risk and make decisions.....

Last edited by BAM-BAM; 10-04-2015 at 07:27 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: