View Single Post

Old 10-10-2015, 07:48 PM

Liked 9,472 Times in 4,392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens View Post
TTSH, sincere apologies if -any- of my post(s) pushed the idea that you should move out of Mass. Not my intention. In fact, very much not my intention -- as a long time 'gun forum discussion' guy, I have long been annoyed by the endless unhelpful suggestion to folks in tough gun law places to "just move, man!" as if such a suggestion is even mildly helpful. <sigh>

It isn't helpful, it never has been. People have LIVES where they live and simply throwing your underwear in a box and moving 300-1500 miles away is simply not realistic.

My take -- totally directed around the guns and comparing the kinds of goodies you are getting a crack at right now versus the kinds of goodies that most of us in these forum pages hold near & dear.
No harm ever. Folks are right. I love just taking a day trip out of Massachusetts... just for the temporary breath of fresh air and freedom!

But family needs me here. That's just a fact of life. But if it gets bad enough, NH or even corrupt, bankrupt, drug addict-infested RI are still not totally ruled out.