View Single Post

Old 10-31-2015, 02:09 PM

Liked 29,388 Times in 13,881 Posts
Default Yep.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAJUNLAWYER View Post
I get spanked every so often-the last time was for a violation involving creative spelling-which in hindsight was deserved - I knew better Every now and then in the heat of the moment we all .........mess up and Lee's reminders kick us back in line-It's kinda like being at his house watching the game and you let slip an expletive or leave a ring on the coffee table from your glass. No big deal but tighten up. Now if you get rowdy and throw up on his easy chair (like I did last year ) punishments do get a bit stern
I get excited and my language/expressions get somewhat 'colorful' or my judgement gets a little off. And a lot of subjects here make me want to open my big mouth (or typing fingers). Even knowing the rules, I've been fooled (or fooled myself) into breaking rules. I said something on the buy/sell forum and was spanked because nothing goes on that forum. Later a guy was making what amounted to a comment than begged a question, so I replied, not knowing or thinking that I was on the buy/sell forum and got YOU'VE BEEN TOLD THIS ALREADY. I decided I'm not going to even look at that forum if I'm not buying or selling. I feel like I'm learning the rules more thoroughly by conditioning. You know. The Big Ape's dogs experiment.