View Single Post

Old 11-13-2015, 01:11 AM

Liked 988 Times in 388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Lee View Post
If the moderators feel I am overstepping my bounds, then I apologize and will remove my posts.

My intention is not to promote my products, as I believe their results speak for themselves.

That being said,I would be happy to contribute to this forum.

I have studied the accuracy issue within the M&P for several years. I have also scanned this forum as well as others looking for data and explanations as others have. And to this date, no-one on the internet has been able to explain why some M&Ps will shoot acceptably while others have not. More questions surface like: "Why did the factory go to a 1:10 twist barrel when according to others, should never have been used in the 9mm?" or "Why doesn't my M&P shoot groups as well as my Sig/CZ/HK etc?"

I am more than willing to share my understanding of this topic, but I will not do so here if the forum moderators feel it inappropriate or consider it self promoting.
I am not a moderator but have been a member for quite some time now. Randy's work and obvious knowledge are very well respected. We will all probably learn something from having him participate on this forum. For that reason, I'd hate to see him pull his posts and move on.

Perhaps there was a bit of self promoting going on but I'm ok with that if the guy is contributing to the overall body of knowledge on the forum.

This is just my opinion. I respect others may feel differently.
The Following 12 Users Like Post: