View Single Post

Old 11-13-2015, 10:37 AM
US Veteran

Liked 17,206 Times in 5,166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Lee View Post
If the moderators feel I am overstepping my bounds, then I apologize and will remove my posts.

My intention is not to promote my products, as I believe their results speak for themselves.

That being said,I would be happy to contribute to this forum.

I have studied the accuracy issue within the M&P for several years. I have also scanned this forum as well as others looking for data and explanations as others have. And to this date, no-one on the internet has been able to explain why some M&Ps will shoot acceptably while others have not. More questions surface like: "Why did the factory go to a 1:10 twist barrel when according to others, should never have been used in the 9mm?" or "Why doesn't my M&P shoot groups as well as my Sig/CZ/HK etc?"

I am more than willing to share my understanding of this topic, but I will not do so here if the forum moderators feel it inappropriate or consider it self promoting.

Randy, I too have benefited from your product and appreciate your participation here. My comment was more tongue in cheek than serious. Thanks for not being so thin skinned.