View Single Post

Old 01-05-2016, 10:25 PM

Liked 931 Times in 432 Posts

I have owned a Guardian for ten years. It is in the 32NAA caliber...basically just a 380 necked down to hold a 32 bullet. It is slightly more powerful than a 380 and Lee made the dies for it. I have had zero failures.
I don't agree that it is an aimless, hit at point blank range "get 'em off me" gun. I will say that I can make head shots at about 20 feet, but it takes some practice and getting used to if you don't shoot little tiny guns.
I do agree that it is too heavy for it's size. When Ruger came out with the LCP I got one and the NAA became a safe queen...haven't carried it since. The weight of the thing causes it to just not ride right in my pocket, it's uncomfortable and that's bad enough. But the real issue in pocket carry is that it was always flipped wrong making a draw and ready to shoot difficult. Not that big of a deal, but it really should be carried in some sort of a pocket holster.
Quality wise, it is a nicely made little gun. If I remember right they are made by Kahr for NAA. Maybe it's just the frame, I cant remember. To tell you the truth, I haven't shot or even looked at it since I got the LCP...now I have to go make sure it is still where I left it in the safe!!!!