View Single Post

Old 01-09-2016, 12:32 AM
SWCA Member

Liked 3,371 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimSmall10 View Post
Curiousity has me now. I have this exact wheel gun as well, save for what is likely a different serial number..... maybe! Anyhoo, just starting my search to see what information I can garner on my gun as well, and this post popped up in a Google search. This led to that, and that led to this, and eventually I ended up on this thread that has a little age to it, but better to start here and see what happens than to try shooting from the hip hoping I hit the correct target. Did you ever settle on a value for your revolver? What would venture to say the current market value would be, roughly, of course? Do you even still have your gun? And finally, since it appears that there were only a handful of these made, would you be willing share serial number information if I were to share mine? Just trying to get some information nailed down and then assess a value. At the same time, I think it would be a bit ironic if you had gotten rid of your gun and somehow, someway I ended up with it in the middle of Illinois!!
The original post describes a recessed cylinder and the photo certainly appears to show it as being recessed. Recessed cylinders were phased out around 1980 and have not been made for centerfire guns since, except for this one.

Is your cylinder recessed as well?