View Single Post

Old 01-17-2016, 07:18 AM

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

9mm is cheap, but i would like a 45 carbine. Why? Well just because!!! Fun is the main reason, cheap fun even better. I think it a good choice for a "truck gun" or in my case a trunk gun. I'll be pissed if ANY firearm is stolen from my vehicle. Had a Ruger P89 stolen from my car and was pissed! but my tack driving 222rem was also stolen, and I was VERY pissed. Learned a hard lesson dadgumit. Still have a firearm in my car, but one that is not "dear to my heart" but one that I shoot well. My good stuff is kept closer to hand, and at times left at home. Like the afore mentioned Ruger, it is not a bank breaker, and fully reliable, and one I shoot well. I would gladly partner it with a hipoint carbine! Something that shoots reliably and accurately (not talking match accuracy). Close range minute of man, feral dog, wounded deer is good for me. Really would never hope to use it for anything but targets at the range, but...Yes it's ugly, no way around that! But I would view it as a tool, and a range toy. Something that can be replaced on my meager budget, and can provide good service. I don't have one, but I am looking for a trunk carbine that is cheap, reliable and has decent accuracy. Been using my Win. 94 in 357 Mag. But would hate to lose it, and don't always carry it. With th Hipoint, I don't think I would be afraid to carry it always.
The Following User Likes This Post: