View Single Post

Old 03-02-2016, 01:08 AM

Liked 4,674 Times in 2,062 Posts
Default S&W Victory sw22

I got my new S&W Victory sw22 today. I put 200 rounds through it and was knocking a small pill bottle all around.
I read about the take down allen screw can come loose and yep mine did just that. That probably was what cause the gun twice to fail to pick up the next round and once an ejected casing got caught by the slide. I will have to keep an eye on that screw staying tight.
The gun is as accurate as I am. HA HA if that is saying anything. The sights make picking up the target really quick even in bright sunlight.
The trigger is very light which caused a few zingers. This gun IMO was made with all a shooter could want. Comes with a rail so if I want to add a scope or red dot I can very easily.
The grips fit my hand really good and the trigger reach is perfect for me as well.
Take down for field stripping couldn't be easier. Unlike my Ruger MKII that is a filed stripping nightmare revisited.

I am actually surprised S&W hasn't priced it higher. I got mine for $349.95 +tax. I am well pleased with this 22lr pistol. S&W did it right on this gun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SWVictory22lr 001.JPG (134.0 KB, 523 views)
The Following 14 Users Like Post: