View Single Post

Old 03-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Banned

Liked 32,463 Times in 7,773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Away View Post
This morning, My family and I were having breakfast in a local restaurant here in Tennessee when I noticed a very slovenly dressed individual standing at the buffet bar with a 9mm pistol in a holster on his hip. His sleeveless t-shirt was pulled up over the holster so that it was openly displayed, and he walked around the restaurant with a sense of bravado that was intimidating to some of the diners. Having spent the better part of my adult life in law enforcement, it was obvious to me that this guy was not an undercover cop and was just showing off.
Everything you say about this person is simply your own opinion, assumptions you make about him. One person's "slovenly" way of dressing is another man's way of dressing casually, although I'm not a big fan of sleeveless tees, myself. I'm not sure how you ascertain someone is walking around "with a sense of bravado." But what's wrong with bravado, anyway? Some people call it "self-confidence". Least the guy apparently wasn't slinking around with a conspiratorial leer on his face.

Nor can I figure out how you know other diners were "intimidated". Were other diners cringing in fear, looking at the guy with bug-eyed horror? Were they leaving..****nning in fear for the exits? Exhibiting signs of distress and fear like sweating and trembling, muttering incoherently among themselves, pointing at the guy maybe?

Seriously, how did you rationally come to these conclusions?
The Following 7 Users Like Post: