View Single Post

Old 03-07-2016, 07:11 PM

Liked 9,184 Times in 3,621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlHunt View Post
Plenty of right reasons. Being in people's faces about it for the sake of being in their face is not one of them. Alarming people in the name of "desensitizing" them does nothing to desensitize them, it just makes them even more opposed to guns and gun owners.
The problem is that it usually seems that the ONLY one "alarmed" is the crybully making the whiny, stompy foot complaint... who truth be told is just as likely to be "triggered" by my NRA ballcap.

The truth is that the anti-gun cult wants guns to be terrifying mystical totems of mass extinction. They want to DESTROY the "gun culture". Seeing guns every day works contrary to that... which is why they don't want them seen in contexts where the organs of state security are not involved.

Of course too, I'm amused by the dolts here who whine about open carry, when THEY were the ones bleating that there was no need for legal concealed carry because OPEN carry was legal.

I'm tired of crybullys and simply refuse to pander to their psycho-pathologies. As I've said previously, when it comes to social justice warriors, I'm into MACRO-aggressions.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: