View Single Post

Old 04-08-2016, 08:43 PM
US Veteran

Liked 23,027 Times in 5,794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by da gimp View Post
several years ago a woman lawyer in Calif had several of these type dogs that she used to intimidate her neighbors & others... Sure enough, one morning the 2 dogs attacked a woman neighbor & killed her.. she was unable to control even one of the dogs when it was attacking much less 2 of them going full tilt... If I remember right...She was mixed up with a bad convict who had part ownership of the dogs & she got hard time out of this attack....

Do not own dogs you cannot control... We used to have a Sch trained Doberman import police dog back in the late 1979... mid 1980's..absolute control of a working dog is a must...The picture of the lady with the two dogs is a tragedy waiting to happen.... I hope a bystander is armed to save the victim.
That was in San Francisco. Both the female lawyer and her husband, also a lawyer were tried, I don't remember the specific charges, convicted and received prison terms. As to be expected both appealed their convictions. I have no idea how that ended up. I did though get a great deal of enjoyment in watching the female reduced to tears and complete terror when her sentence was read.

The partner of the lady killed sued the owner of the apartment building and was awarded a LARGE sum of money.
The Following User Likes This Post: