View Single Post

Old 04-12-2016, 10:36 AM

Liked 226 Times in 54 Posts

Have one for my 2.5 inch Alaskan in 44Mag. Great set up, I actually ordered mine online through Amazon and got it with the extra bullet holder that fits into the strap. Rec'd it in 1 week. I don't think they have a lot of models on Amazon though... also, I just ordered a Diamond D hip holster for my 5 inch SRH Toklat. For that I had to go directly through Diamond D and its a 12 week wait. If I hang on to the Toklat I will probably outfit with a scope and then custom order a chest holster for it with a scope cutout.

Pricey, but you get what you pay for. I have a beautiful Galco hip holster for the Alaskan but need to use a very heavy duty belt to keep the grip from sagging away from my body. This is due to the fact that the center of gravity with the gun in place is handle heavy due to belt attachments being placed a-ways from the top of the holster. I am expecting different results with the Diamond D version as its belt attachments are at the very top of the holster and I think the C/G will allow the gun to hang straight down without the handle moving away from my body.