Thread: Shield .45
View Single Post

Old 05-23-2016, 08:27 PM

Liked 104 Times in 36 Posts
Default Shield .45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty357 View Post
Shield .45 comes many years too late. Had they released this back when thhis topic was started, years ago. They would have had a much greater profit off of it. To me this is another, boost the sales of the shield (again). Just as they did with the NS version of the original shield and then the PC version of the shield. S&W is out of ideas (for the moment). So they are going back and trying to make what consumers wanted years ago.

I personally do not think they are late... with that being said I jumped on the XDS train when they first released and after the whole recall debacle and Springfield misleading their customers telling all XDS owners to send their guns in and we will fix them when they did not even have a fix for the problem. I sold my XDS shortly after that and went back to primarily shooting and carrying 9mm guns. Ever sense I got rid of my XDS I have been wanting another single stack polymer striker fired 45ACP carry gun. I hope this is the ticket, if it isn't then the search will continue. But if their 45ACP Shield is anything like the 9mm/40S&W counterpart I think it will be a great addition to my rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by bigoo7e; 05-23-2016 at 08:29 PM.
The Following 5 Users Like Post: