View Single Post

Old 06-09-2016, 03:46 AM
US Veteran

Liked 3,380 Times in 1,736 Posts

Would really like to thank all those people who posted in the Radall theme. Some really beautiful knives there. When I got off active duty in '67 wasn't making much money but I promised myself tow things. Rollex watxh and a Randall knife. Some years later while vacationing in Puerto Rico I took a small plane trip to the virgin Islands and while taste testing all sorts of booze I found a little shop by the name of "Little Switzerland" and finally after all those years I had my Rollex. In a substitute for the Randall I have a Puma "Buddy" as my hunting knife. I have a small file cabinet and one drawer has an assortment of bayonets and knives. Probably the most expensive one I have to date is a Benchmade Griptillian ,there is a Spyderco all stainless Mariner, at least two other Benchmade knives. Along with my West German parachutist knife. a couple different models of Gerbers MKI & MKII but the most prized one in the whole bunch is the pilots survival knife with leather sheath and sharpening stone pocket. Got that when we made a Wespac cruise on my carrier the USS Franklin D Roosevelt CVA 42. Have had that one the longest going on 45 years. Keep going on with the randal threads. Frank
The Following 2 Users Like Post: