View Single Post

Old 06-21-2016, 12:29 AM
SWCA Member
Absent Comrade

Liked 5,070 Times in 2,660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy4evr View Post
Sometimes we have new people to reloading that read a post , no matter how old it is for the information and help they can gather . I don't feel the forums is just for or about " one person asking a question ' . I feel the subject is what is most important , not the age .
If you look at my forum signature , I am " all that " . I never worked by the clock or the sun . Time means nothing to those of us that have truly worked cattle for as many years as I did for a living .
If you find my late postings an irritation to you then simply pass them over . To those that enjoy new postings and updates and share your finds as well and feel the same as I , then thanks for the support . Cowboy4evr
You can chastise me if you want but I was not irritated by your post. Over the last 7 years there have been many new powders released and a few have been discontinued too. New bullets come along and we now have commercial casters producing coated bullets that were not common 7 years ago. If someone comes along and doesn't realize this thread is so old they may get inaccurate information. IMO it would be better to start a new thread and get current information instead of possibility outdated information. My favorite load from 7 years ago us not my current favorite.

Telling me to pass over your post won't fix any if that.
SWCA #3437