View Single Post

Old 07-23-2016, 01:51 AM

Liked 119 Times in 89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark15/22 View Post
Wow old thread.

That sound like a flier to me your not using match ammo so there is going to be a flier at some point, or as you said just maybe you pulled the shot a bit.

While my 15-22 is not a tack driver like my CZ455 Evolution, it is more then accurate enough to take down small game and varmints at up 75 yards with clean head shots. And when I miss it is not the gun it is the ammo or me. With a UTG compact 4x16x44 scope I do work out to 100 yards with easy. Out about 15 yards I use the co-witness rail mount red with great results.

And at the range all I shoot at are the 2" easy see targets and I can put 25 rounds at 25 yards and make the red disappear, so about a 25 shot group is less then an inch and that is without me not taking my time and with CCI Velocitor which I used to Zero it with. Yep I get a flier here there, but she is very accurate with the Velocitor.

Agian it is not my CZ455 but it is more then accurate enough for hunting and crazy amounts of funny for Plinking and target shooting. It the best all round .22LR weapon I have and honestly imo on the market.
2 Bad youre in the US. Id lay a $100 down on seeing that!
Funny you say clean headshots @ 75 yards yet shot 2" at 25 yards.
If you do the simple math. It doesnt add up.
Sorry.