View Single Post

Old 07-26-2016, 10:00 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 5,202 Times in 724 Posts

I will give my first hand input. I bought one of the first PPS M2's in Arizona because initial gun mag reviews were very good, and I wanted to get something "different".

The original design is great, reliable, accurate, easy to conceal, and once familiar with the mag release its a great value. The M2 design (IMO) one upped the original design. The grip is so much more comfortable than M1 for my medium sized hands its not even funny. The American style mag release is well placed and easy to use in quick reloading situations. Sights are 3 white dot, nothing fancy, and there's an option for better sights. 2 Mags, 1 flush and 1 +1rd with pinky extension.

Accuracy is probably the best I've ever had out of a polymer gun. By a long shot. Trigger and reset is incredible. Try it. Most importantly I've shot the **** out of it. Easily north of a 1000 rounds with ammo varying from garbage to premium and everything in between and it has NEVER had a malfunction. Not one. We ran a whole case of Brown Bear through it in one outing with friends and we had respectable accuracy and no issues.

She cleans up nicely too, and rides in the only 2 holsters I own for any pistol I have. A sticky holster and Aliengear with the PPS M2 shell. I highly recommend this firearm to anyone looking for one of the most concealable, reliable, comfortable carry pistols on the market. For $400, you could do worse. Like buy a Glock...

I kid I kid

Best Regards
The Following 10 Users Like Post: