View Single Post

Old 08-06-2016, 03:18 PM

Liked 2,996 Times in 885 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraiser View Post
Hey Richard Simmons...

I like the ZT's... gonna get me one in 2017 if I live that long. EXPENSIVE!!

BTW... just a side question here?....

How did you get yore alligator trained... in order to pose them knives up on his back? My alligator won't stand still fer posin' with guns, knives... and such. Jes onery... I guess... but he won't have none of it.

(One more thing... Richard Simmons... I can't bare to watch them workout videos commercials of yores. Don't mean nothin' by it... but good grief man... get you on some pants!)
I'm right handed so I always make my gator lay with his head to my left. While I take my photos I reach over with my left hand and rub one of his eyes with my thumb. If you're left handed and don't turn the gator the other way you'll still be rubbing his "eye" but the effect ain't quite the same. In fact you'll most likely get bit.

Anyway I just keep rubbing his eye while I take my pictures and he'll lay real still. If his eye gets dry just lean over and spit on it but don't get your face too close. If he's facin the wrong direction you still need to keep your face back. This system has always worked for me but you gotta pay attention. When you're all done taking pictures I just press down kinda hard with my thumb and the gator will actually jerk his head away from your hand.

If you got him facing the other way and press down real hard with your thumb he'll stick jerk his head but it won't be away from you so the whole righty/lefty thing needs to get worked out before hand.

As far as my videos go what do you think pays for all these knives?

BCCI Life Member #2068