View Single Post

Old 08-14-2016, 03:52 PM
Banned

Liked 22,838 Times in 10,553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
That hits pretty close to home for me. When I was stationed at Lowry AFB, CO (Denver), we had a very attractive female 1st Lt. She was such a cutie that she got away with a lot of things, including having talked a number of us Air Police out of writing her tickets for not renewing her car's base registration. I think I personally warned her three times...

Alas, she had a few too many one night and was caught by a stern senior officer while doing a striptease behind the officer's club. She left the USAF soon after, although I never knew for sure what sort of discharge she got.

This was a little embarrassing for me, as she had the same last name as mine. I was sometimes asked if we were related, as the name is not terribly common . Naturally, I said that we were no relation, but that I'd sure like to have "relations" with her.

Anyway, I remembered her name very well. A few years later, I saw her (?) photo on the back of a book written by a woman of the same name, who looked very like her. I also have seen this woman on TV. She writes/wrote self help books telling women how to have better lives and less stress and more tranquility. Also gives/gave lectures. Probably retired now; this was in the 1960's.

Whenever I see a book by her, I wonder if she's the same M. that I knew in Denver.
Hey Tex, Star is a great name, aint it?
The Following 3 Users Like Post: