View Single Post

Old 08-15-2016, 10:22 AM

Liked 1,781 Times in 897 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndrdk View Post
On patrol one day I was driving through a local park and observed two guys outside their car. As I drove towards them, one walks to the trash can and back to the car. I talked to them and then checked the trash can. Nothing in the can but a LARGE baggie of marijuana and pack of rolling papers. No way to prove it was theirs, I took the baggie and papers and placed them above the sun visor of my patrol car to take it back to station later and dump out in the flower beds (like we all did, hoping it would grow). Later (it was beginning to rain)I stopped a young female for minor traffic offense and as she was fumbling through her purse I spotted a baggie with very small amount of marijuana. I reached in and secured the marijuana and had her exit her car and have a seat in front of my patrol car (was beginning to rain). As I was giving her the "lecture" on evils of marijuana, I explained if she was going to smoke it, she needed to be more careful and hide it better. She smiled at me and glanced up at my sun visor stating, "you don't have yours hidden very good". She got a warning ticket for the traffic offense.

That was a major OOPPSS!!!
The Following User Likes This Post: