View Single Post

Old 10-03-2016, 02:16 PM

Liked 1,845 Times in 837 Posts

I've only been in this hobby going on 4 years now, and never modified any of my handguns though i can definitely see differences in each model in that caliber for trigger/grip feel. The difference between my full size MP and my new PC Shield trigger-wise? Oh yeah its noticeable..... but that said, while i do like the feel of the PC trigger, i can do fine with either.

I haven't spent much if any time dry-firing, as I prefer to practice at the range. I'm sure that goes against the grain for many here, I just like the idea of sending 100+ rounds down range with live ammo so i can truly gauge how i am reacting upon each shot and adjust as needed. That works for me anyhow.

Back on point, I too would suggest putting rounds thru any new gun, especially if it could be a new type for the shooter, to see how it feels for them. Then if they still feel a change is needed for them, not my place to say don't do it lol.

After all, there are those who are more than happy with their new Mustang GT, while others have aftermarket pieces ordered before they even pick up their new ride.