View Single Post

Old 10-07-2016, 06:41 PM

Liked 29,279 Times in 13,844 Posts
Default Thanks for the tips..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKnight View Post
You are spot on in your evaluation of the KelTec Sub 2000 Generation 2. My experience has been identical to yours. Mine was two inches low and I had to lower the front sight two notches to a bring it on zero. I painted the front sight with bright orange paint so it was visible. I would recommend a sight improvement like a red dot or something that gives minimal magnification but gives you quick sight picture. Mine has performed flawlessly; however, the protection nut on the threaded barrel came loose and the cover on the forward receiver stock came loose. Both are easy fixes but something to pay attention to. My Glock 30 round magazines have performed flawlessly. The looks of the Generation 2 are just COOL!! The fact it performs as well as it does for the $450 I paid for mine makes it a must buy!!! Thanks for the superb review. Best of luck.
The sight is a good idea. For plinking I like the peep but it's not for quick acquisition. When I was first shooting it I realized I'd lost the post but kept shooting. (the shots were close anyway)

I'll check the screw, I don't need it to be shedding parts. You didn't pay as much as I did, which is great, but these have been hard to find and I bought it online. I'm so happy with it I don't have any buyers remorse at all.

Last edited by rwsmith; 10-07-2016 at 06:42 PM.