View Single Post

Old 10-17-2016, 10:51 PM

Liked 1,666 Times in 730 Posts

Thank you very much for the kind words, and I appreciate the support, but in reality it's not the same era as Big Dog's day. There are some very nice-looking, affordable options with KSD currently, so I expect demand for modded Delrins will be effected. I'll test the waters here for a bit and see if there's going to be any interest, at the very least get a few of these grips to folks who are looking.

For those like me who like the slimness of the factory Delrins, I think you will really enjoy the fit of my 2nd and 3rd gen grips (same fit). These will be as close to a factory fit as possible, with an unaltered mag release cutout that is centered, and a nice, tight, flush fit to the rear of the frame.

I've added a small bit of length to the latest generation of these grips in the bottom rear, which I've found gives a noticeable difference in the grip stability, and helps with my tendency to shoot a bit low with Delrins on a CS9. I can easily make them flush in the rear for anyone who would like.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: