View Single Post

Old 11-18-2016, 04:03 PM
Banned

Liked 3,574 Times in 1,163 Posts

On the wall of my gun room there is a picture of a much younger me and Bo Randall at his shop in 1981. While they finished my knife that he had them do while I waited, he took me and my wife to his house right behind the shop. Inside the door there was a Japanese sword that I guess was his security system. He treated us like we were somebody and showed us the orange groves and the little museum that has now morphed into a larger museum. I still have the first #1 I got that day. It has cut a lot of stuff I should have used something else for. I carry on my belt a #1 mini that gets used for everything that a normal person would use a knife for..no abuse for this little fellow. There are 21 others in the safes that do not get used, that's not what I bought them for. I have found a man that can get any model in any configuration that I want in 5 months instead of 5 years. He charges STRAIGHT catalog retail prices. He is a gentleman to deal with and at this writing I am waiting on 2 for Christmas to be gifts for shooting friends. Randall says in his catalog..there is no product that can not be made cheaper and more inferior. I know what happened to Mr. Randall but I wonder what happened to that nice young fellow in the picture with him??