View Single Post

Old 11-20-2016, 11:16 PM
Suspended

Liked 61 Times in 5 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry lewis View Post
Hello;

My name is Geraldine, but everyone calls me Jerry. I hope I'm doing this right, it took me a long time to get this far, I am no computer/internet expert.

My Great Uncle, Lefty Lewis is recovering from a stroke he suffered in July. He has had two heart attacks previously, a few years apart, but never missed a promise delivery date. This time was different, but he's a tough man. He asked me to tell his friends on this forum that he is back in the shop and accepting orders for BELL CHARTER OAK CUSTOM GUN LEATHER.

Uncle Lefty has reduced some of the more obscure models to catch up (he's nearly there) and is frustrated because as he say's "I never welched on a promise delivery date in almost 50 years". I don't know what welched means, he told me to write it.

Anyhow, he wanted you all to know that the rumors he had passed away were untrue. Although I am a shooter, I am no expert, just a messenger for my Uncle.

Finally, he asked that his friends on this forum please communicate this information on other gun forums or gun boards or whatever they are called. Uncle Lefty is back, a little slower, but still kickin'.

Thank You Kindly
My Great Uncle Lefty has caught up on orders since his stroke. He has reduced the number of holster models in his online catalog, that he used to offer in order to accomplish regaining typical delivery time. He now is offering FREE SHIPPING plus a $10 cash discount off every list price for the Holidays for all models remaining in the online catalog. He sends his best wishes to you and your family for a Happy Thanksgiving and is grateful for your many prayers and kind remarks.

Jerry
The Following 9 Users Like Post: