View Single Post

Old 12-02-2016, 03:53 PM
US Veteran

Liked 285 Times in 87 Posts

My Granddaughter is 9yrs old and ((( Mountain Monsters ))), is Her very favorite TV Show. And She watches it all the time, and She begs me to watch the show with Her. She even has most of them recorded and knows all the cast by name. She can record that show all by Herself. ((( I can't even do that ))). So I have seen most of them many times, But that is ok for it's about the only time She will sit in my lap for very long any more. She thinks She is just getting to big for all that any more. And if I really want to get on the bad side of Her, all I have to do is to harangue Her about Her Show not being real. And if I do that, BOY oh Boy I am really on Her bad list. When I take Her hunting with me ((( really We just go for long walks in the woods ))). She still walks real close to me and always sits in my lap when we stop and sit down to eat our sandwiches. I truly hope She will learn to love Shooting Guns, like Her Daddy does. Because who else will I leave all my guns to. Her name is ((( JERSEY ))) and Her and Her Daddy are the most important things in my Wife and I`s life.
ken