View Single Post

Old 12-15-2016, 10:29 PM

Liked 3,075 Times in 1,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protected One View Post
If so, then they should stay out of my house.

Having no children or other occupants (besides my wife) at my house, ANYONE that has worked their way through the doors/windows etc... is regarded as a threat and will be treated as such.

There is no *free peek* inside so they can potentially return at a later date - this time WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE INTERIOR LAYOUT, or a confirmation that the owner "won't shoot if they try to run out".
My doors are always locked securely, even when home (small house). If someone breaks in not caring whether someone is home or not, they are a legitimate threat to my life. There are no young'uns living here, and no one enters without knocking. It does not matter what an intruder's intent is, or weather they are armed or not. There is no questionnaire they complete, before breaking in, and I am not going to ask them. Can not tell whether they are armed or not, by shining a lite on em. Surprise is the biggest advantage I have, and will not give up that particular advantage.

If I was living with young'uns or with others coming home at all hours, it would be an entirely different situation.