View Single Post

Old 01-02-2017, 08:41 PM

Liked 101 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingfool View Post
Not really answering my questions.

I would like hard factual numbers of measured trigger pull weights of the standard, performance center, and Apex duty carry modification.

I have read the apex is supposed to lower the weight by about 2 lbs. o have also read that the factory std is about 5.5 lbs. I have not read what the trigger pull weight is on average for the performance center.

These above are all specs read from paper. What is the real world measured weights of each of these?
No, I do not have a trigger pull gauge. Just a 4" group at 35ft and 2" group at 15ft with my PC shield and comparing it with my other M&P's with apex parts. If you are concerned about the liability with touching the weapon then you shouldn't even consider apex stuff and get the PC. Like myself and someone else said they are good enough that modifying isn't necessary. (although some people desire a trigger with an oz level of pull) To be honest if I knew the pro series/PC stuff was so good I would have saved up and not purchased my regular M&P's then modified them.