View Single Post

Old 01-05-2017, 07:05 PM

Liked 3,277 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuffy51 View Post
Just sit back and watch.
And states rights from both sides can be argued.The first battle of the Revolutionary War started when the British ordered the colonists to "lay down your arms" and they pretty much said "come and take them" and take a guess what happened then. After the war, the Constitution was written, By the People, For the People and was ratified by a majority the States to protect All the people from government, foreign or domestic. And I seem to remember something about "The Right to keep and bear Arms" shall not be "infringed". More than a few states have already figured that out, and the people in those states made it happen. For those who think all the law abiding people should be disarmed, they should be offered a free ticket to anywhere it is already that way. Another strong right we have is our votes, and I sure hope ya'll use it. Crooks and bad guys aren't going to follow the law anyway. I am NOT political and the above is what I feel.

Last edited by snuffy51; 01-05-2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo and last sentence.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: