View Single Post

Old 01-05-2017, 10:08 PM

Liked 126 Times in 67 Posts
Default relax a little bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muss Muggins View Post
Can you carry 15 round mags into Illinois or New Jersey or Massachusetts from out of state?
Where are you going with this? Didn't I agree with your original post regarding LEOSA? I believe my exact wording was "True"?
After agreeing with you, I simply expanded on the LEOSA cases brought forward in several courts, in which LEOSA has pretty much trumped State and municipal statutes. I honestly think some people just want to swing at other people to the point that anyone's point is lost in the posturing. I am a full-time LEO in Massachusetts. I am certified by the Mass State Police to teach civilians gun safety/laws for their firearms licenses. I am a certified Municipal Police Training Council instructor in police firearms. I am also an MSP Certified LEOSA instructor. So what? I'm not a prosecutor, or a legislator, or even anywhere near perfect. I can't possibly know all the minutia regarding every state law and every possible situation. Active vs. retired LEO have subtle differences. I do know this much, I can travel through all three of those states right now with a fifteen round mag. I will probably swap out hollow points for ball ammo in New Jersey though, LOL!!! Peace!
The Following User Likes This Post: