View Single Post

Old 01-09-2017, 06:09 PM

Liked 2,047 Times in 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in Oregon View Post
Your assertion only works if you like the Bravo Company furniture that comes standard on the Saint. Otherwise you'll spend an extra $100 upgrading the Saint as well.
Thank you captain obvious. LOL I cannot count how many times in this thread I mentioned that you have to like the BCM furniture vs the GI stocks on the Sport II for it to have value. The furniture on the Sport II is garbage IMHO. It is functional but barely. Almost anything is an improvement. YMMV.

I happen to like BCM stuff so I might see more value than you do. I fully understand that. I guess I just don't understand the love affair with the Sport II if you are paying over $500 for it. It is a bare bones budget rifle you could put together for under $400 but people talk about it like it is gold.

At $500 which it is once again selling at it is a decent value for a complete rifle but it is what it is. It is a cheap version of a Colt M4 which has has a lot of corners cut to meet a price point. It is what it is. Nothing more nothing less. When it jumps to $600-$650 it is a rip off IMHO.

Last edited by WVSig; 01-09-2017 at 06:17 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: