View Single Post

Old 01-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned

Liked 22,838 Times in 10,553 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty3030 View Post
Different strokes for different folks. Thank God we have young folks and more females buying and enjoying guns. They aren't any more flashy than a high polish nickel wearing a fine set of ivory are they?
^^^^^^^^^I just had Caitlin at the gun rangs Sat-teaching her how to handle-aim-load unload-and listen to instructions when she takes the class in 2 weeks. While there-I saw at least 5 women buying guns and another 6 or so on the range practicing-not including Caitlin. Anyway, the men were out-numbered 4-to-1. It ws great seeing so many ladies buying/practicing or just getting interested in our fine sport. I spoke with four of them-a duo-mother/daughter-were each buying a 9mm-and also going tom the range. The other two were on the range. One out shooting told us she was doing so because a "ghetto hood-rat" her words-not mine) tried to carjack her at a red light the day before--and in a better section of town than where im living. She had convinced herself-before this incident-that she really didnt need a gun-but how that episode changed her mind.

Anyway, it was nice to see an up-tick of ladies getting into this sport.
The Following 2 Users Like Post: